Re: several questions

To: bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net
Subject: Re: several questions
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 07:28:43 -0500
I'm in Dayton, Ohio and have several Series V's that you could look at.  I'm
not sure where you are, but Ohio is close to Ky. If you need the correct
color match for Holly Green, Jan Servaites <JumpinJan> has it formulated. -
Ian

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX