Re: several questions

To: <Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu>, <bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: several questions
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:57:33 -0500
Yes, the back up lights were an option. There are @ =" two holes below the
bumper on each side that the lights mount up with. The wires for the lights are
integrated through the center of the threaded shaft of the light assembly.

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital
Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
(513) 584-0365

bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net writes:
>4. At the rear of the body there are holes for the back up light wires
>and license plate wires.  While I know it is not important, which are
>which?

Back-up lights, if I have been told correctly, were an option and the
wiring for them was on a separate harness from the plate/tail lights.
But I'm no expert and am not sure if this is fact.  Call Smitty (619)
233-7937, he'd know.

CNA