Re: Gearboxes

To: Louis & Laila <bwana@c2i2.com>, alpines@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Gearboxes
From: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 15:44:28 -0600
To further Lou's comments, how many different tailshafts did Rootes make to fit
their gear assemblies? I found out Wednesday that every time their as a change
in
engines, eg horsepower, torque, etc. a different gearing was utilized and thus
the
shortage of new gears and parts available. I know I own two tailshafts. Brent