Re: Gearboxes

To: "T.J. Higgins" <tjhiggin@mapapp1.iss.ingr.com>,
Subject: Re: Gearboxes
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 15:31:16 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: T.J. Higgins <tjhiggin@mapapp1.iss.ingr.com>
> There is a Series 5 tranny with o/d right now on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=565307600

Checking out the trans, I checked his other auctions since I figured he had
a 1725 lying around since he said he had no use for either since the car was
going to be a V-8 conversion. In the 1725 auction he wrote " . The previous
owner told me that he had less than 1000 miles on it when the tranny failed
so it may have near new parts. " Though he did admit the trans jumped out of
second gear (Seems to be a lot of that going around lately!) Lou