RE: Was now what to do with it.

To: "'MrZAG57@aol.com'" <MrZAG57@aol.com>, jan.eyerman@usa.net,
Subject: RE: Was now what to do with it.
From: Frank Marrone <Fmarrone@turinnetworks.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:25:23 -0800
That's funny, all the contemporary literature indicates that the Tigers were
actually quite competitive with their peers... 35 years ago.  From what I've
read on the lists over the last 8 years it is that they have not benefited
from the technology advancements their peers have enjoyed because of the
Tigers relatively low production numbers and pop culture obscurity (in other
words no large scale continuous aftermarket support for the last 35 years).
No doubt an Alpine generically handles better than any stock Tiger but your
comments about competition wrt peers is unfair and incorrect.

Frank
B9471116