Re: More Power from the 1725

To: "Jarrid Gross" <jarrid_gross@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: More Power from the 1725
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 11:49:28 -0800
Funny that you mention the crankshafts and their vices and virtues. it seems
to me to be an almost even swap, becuase I personally have had a 1600 crank
break in half, and have seen it happen to other 1600 as well! I have never
heard of a 1725 crank break, but I have seen a lot of them with spun
bearings. I think that once you ensure that you are getting enough oil, the
1725 is a slightly better deal. Lou