Re: Alpines and Geminis

To: jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk
Subject: Re: Alpines and Geminis
From: "Paul Heuer" <p_heuer@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:52:06 +1030
Jarrid,
Will do a quick side-by-side and tape measure this weekend. If the
measurements are close, I'll borrow a digital camera next week.

I'm not sure about the G160 type, but this motor doesn't have a balance
shaft, just a timing chain connecting OHC to crank.

Jeff,
The Gemini is the baby Opel of the 1970s (Kadett?). When I was in Germany in
1986 there were rust-eaten examples all over the place (hmmm, much as ours
looks now). I don't think we have a pic of ours actually - tells you
something I think....
Cheers,
Paul.