RE: Holbay question

To: "alpine autox" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Holbay question
From: "Tom Hill" <tom.hill@att.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 10:39:45 -0500
The Series 4 and 5 manifolds will bolt to the Holbay head, but the intake
port is smaller on the Holbay head.  So, if you don't use the Holbay
manifold, you end up with a "step" where the manifold meets the head. You
could grind the head to match the manifold, but IMHO, this would ruin the
Holbay head.  A better option would be to have the S IV/V manifold welded up
and match it to the head.

My 0.02USD worth,

Tom Hill