Phoenix Arizona Sunbeam Event

To: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Subject: Phoenix Arizona Sunbeam Event
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 20:58:06 -0700
During the last weekend in January, 2004, Roger Davis and Carl McClelland
are bringing their Alpine Vintage race cars down to Phoenix AZ. Last year,
we had a get together during this event, I drove from Yuma, and we hooked up
with Jim Dimond who lives in Phoenix. We would like to expand it and invite
other Sunbeamers to join us. If you are interested in coming down for an
hour or two, or spending all day Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, let me know. I
will be in the pits from start to finish and maybe even a party out in the
ville one night! As of now, there are no formalized plans because we have no
idea of turnout. If you will be there, and can confirm or express interest
in some activity, we can work it out. Obviously, Roger and Carl will be
racing, but when the cars are not running, we can do whatever we/you want.
This year, we have 5 people commited to be there at one point or another,
and we will personally contact others that we know who live in the area.
But, here is your chance to get in on the ground floor of an annual Sunbeam
event right here in Arizona! And here is your chance to shape it into the
event that YOU want to attend. Lou