Re: [Alpines] Clutch compatibility

To: <awtiger@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Clutch compatibility
From: "Peter Chadbund" <peter@wizardclassics.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 11:36:44 -0000
I believe your problem is that you have mounted the slave cylinder on the
wrong side of the bell housing flange. I attach the appropriate diagram from
the 1725cc light cars manual which shows the correct fitting. I had exactly
the same problem when I did the same thing on my wife's Alpine serV. We all
learn the hard way.

Pete Chadbund
Buckingham, England
peter@wizardclassics.co.uk