Re: [Alpines] Clutch compatibility

To: awtiger@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Clutch compatibility
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 11:11:41 -0700
Andy:

I think you and Peter Chadbund have already established that you have
the slave cyl. installed on the wrong side, but I just wanted to assure
you that this is true with all of the slave cylinders, not just the 1725
models. I have an early Series I (B9000627) and had a problem on my
first brake job due to mounting the slave on the wrong side. (I have a
Series V transmission, but Series I flywheel, clutch, and T/O bearing,
so my setup is not standard either).

Glad to hear you are getting ready to race, and let us know howit goes,
no matter what result!

Ron Tebo