RE: 1999 Cobra Autox Classification

To: John Whitling <alliancemillsoft@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: 1999 Cobra Autox Classification
From: Lindsay Wilson <lwilson1@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 12:09:04 -0700
OK, this is as 'official' as I can get.  :)

>From a story on the 'Ford Communication Network'.

        '99 SVT Cobra Mustang introduced at Las Vegas SEMA show.

        HP +15, T +15,  for '99.  320 hp @ 6,000 rpm, T 315.
        All new IRS.

>From the Ford Specifications page;

        '99 Mustang GT;  hp 260 @ 5,250,  T 302 @ 4,000.

Now for the rumor!  Ford will do a '99 Cobra 'R'.  :)
 Really that's the confirmed part, that Ford IS doing a '99 'R'.
 The rumors are about what is going to have.  I won't speculate
  other than I've heard, $50K!

        Lindsay