Re: 1999 Cobra Autox Classification

To: Carl Couric <carlc@iname.com>, autox@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: 1999 Cobra Autox Classification
From: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 19:51:10 -0700 (MST)
At 11:10 AM 1/7/99, Carl Couric wrote:

>I would like to remind the "board" that the T-Bird with IRS is already
>allowed in FS.

and it weighs ... how much more???  It's wheelbase is  ... how much
longer???  And the torque/hp numbers are ... what again??? What???
massively LESS than the 99 Cobra??? Gee, it sounds like a GREAT car for
GS!! Let's just make sure to class it 6 weeks b4 Nationals.

 <sarcasm mode off>

> Just because no one raced them at Nationals is not a reason
>to kill the Mustang with IRS.

Uhhh, Carl ... I don't know how to tell you this ... but they are NOT the
same car.

Jim Rohn
feeling fiesty today :-)