Re: autox friendly insurance

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: autox friendly insurance
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 14:35:48 -0800 (PST)

As often as this question comes up, I'm surprised that there doesn't
seem to be a definitive answer.  SCCA has been dealing with event
insurance for years...perhaps they should look into inking a deal with
one or the other insurance company to market Solo-friendly insurance
to members.  It would be quite a tie-in...

Ironic isn't it that the very people most likely to avoid accidents by
their driving skill should have so much trouble with the insurance
cabal^H^H^H^H^H industry.

Craig Blome

---"Lewis, George (GEA, 083228)" <GEORGE.LEWIS@APPL.GE.COM> wrote:

> I recently reviewed my car insurance policy.  It contains language
to the
> effect that no loss is covered due to "any car race or driving
competition."
> Needless to say I'm in the market for a new insurer.  Does anyone
out there
> know of an insurance company that specifically allows autocrossing.
I live