RE: autox friendly insurance

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: autox friendly insurance
From: mikelowe@pop.c-com.net
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 00:23:58 +0000
> From:          John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>

> I have USAA and I've discussed this with them. The key on this is.... They
> better not be keeping times or giving out trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.
> If those criteria are met then USAA will cover it. What this says to me is,
> I autocross at my own risk, but I'll still make a claim and try to get them
> to cover it, but I'm not counting on it.

        John, my dad and I both have USAA insurance.  It covers autox
accidents 100%.  We've been there and done that.  YUCK!  We all know
that autox is not that "R" thing.  Josh Hadler explained well what
the rules say about that.

Mike Lowe    mikelowe@phoenix.net    http://www.phoenix.net/~mikelowe
Texas A&M Sports Car Club    Houston Region SCCA    Miata Club of America
'96 Miata R   BS 93