Re: autox friendly insurance

To: Pilix@aol.com
Subject: Re: autox friendly insurance
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 11:13:08 -0700
Pilix@aol.com wrote:

> I too thought I would be ok with following the rulebook when I filed a claim.
> Unfortunately it isn't always that easy.  Take precaution with what you do and
> be prepared for an insurance company to write an exclusion into your policy
> (forbidding autoxing to be covered) after you file a claim.

Pilar is right about that. It turns out that Mercury appended their
automotive policies following my claim. I can't say for sure if was mere
coincidence or not, but it sure did seem to follow right on the heels of
the claim I filed with them.

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/