RE: 328 vs. A4

To: "'Craig Blome'" <cblome@yahoo.com>, "'Brian M Kennedy'" <kennedy@i2.com>,
Subject: RE: 328 vs. A4
From: "joe goeke" <joe_goeke@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:04:18 -0800
Problem is the magazine test are running totally stock cars vs solo II
prepped cars, which makes a huge difference in the potential of the car,
especially when mixing Miata's and sedans.  Now when comparing similar
sedans and sedan's I would think they would be more similar.  I'd love to
have a magazine compare the A4 with sports suspension and a 328i Sport in
there tests.

---JCG
Team Butt Heat
GS Audi A4 Quattro