Re: Huck & CHuck market positioning (was RE: So would it be better...)

To: joe goeke <joe_goeke@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Huck & CHuck market positioning (was RE: So would it be better...)
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:01:48 -0700
joe goeke wrote:

> Actually, it's that Huck and CHuck have an exclusive contract with BFG and
> bought out the entire manufacturing run of 18 BFG's, and are sitting on
> them.  Hey guys... Ain't that right??  ...Oh wait, this BFG memo is marked
> **secret, for your eyes only**. ;-) ;-).

I knew it was a bad idea.  Next time CHuck sez we should buy up an
entire line of tires, I'm blowin' this firecracker and headin' to
Guatamala where a cute little Senorita has a cold beer and a warm
hammock waiting with my name on it.  Sheesh.  "Instant riches" he sez.
A "sure thing" he sez.  Man, you'da thought we'da learned when we bought
out all those 12" rims in the 70's and TRX sizes in the 80's...

Huck