Re: Huck & CHuck market positioning (was RE: So would it be better...)

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: Huck & CHuck market positioning (was RE: So would it be better...)
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:05:54 -0700
CHuck, who should know better than to cast groundless aspersions
regarding his dear brother Huck's use of company funds and/or chemicals
slandered thusly:

> Yeah, it woulda worked if all the BoD and SEB bribery money hadn't disappeared
> up someone's nose!

That's just not true.  Well, okay, I got a quarter stuck up there once.
But I was 9.  I don't think that should count.

Besides, who coulda guessed that we'd need money to keep the SEB from
allowing 12" wheels to be replaced with 13's, or 15.3" TRX wheels to be
replaced with 15's.  I figured we didn't need the bribery money, so my
use of the funds was, well you know, kinda like a stockholder's
dividend.  Whodathunk we'd be shanghai-ed by the deep pockets of the
Ford Fiesta and 79 Mustang Turbo TRX package contingent.  At least that
was a worthy group...not like these highly suspect people that drive
Corvettes and Porsches...

--Huck