'99 Cobra Classing

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: '99 Cobra Classing
From: MBStevens1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 22:31:22 EDT
Hi all -

I'm sure this has been discussed already (maybe even beaten to death), but
could someone let me know where the '99 Mustang SVT Cobra is classed?  Going
by Jerry Mouton's updated website, it looks like it still falls under
"Mustang V8" in FS.  Wasn't sure if the IRS and traction control might have
bumped it to SS.  I have a friend who just got through his break-in period
and is now ready to have some serious fun with it!

TIA,
Mike Stevens
(autox'ing vicariously now that the lease is up on my autox car)