RE: autox chat room

To: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>, Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>,
Subject: RE: autox chat room
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 14:58:54 -0700
Wait a minute. Would an autox chat room be something like an AOL chat room?
I remember those, vaguely, not that I ever participated in such follies.

I'm only in if I can give myself a code name and post messages like, "What's
everybody wearing?" Or "Quick, gender and age, right now!"

GroovyAce23

(Katie Kelly)