Re: autox chat room

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: autox chat room
From: dg50@chrysler.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 09:07:39 -0400
Craig Blome wrote:

> The only two things I can think of that are native to Berkeley
> are LSD and Unix; and as is well known, _this is no
> coincidence_!  ;)

LSD was a failed attempt at mind expansion. Unix, however, was a _successful_
attempt at mind expansion.

As for the chat room/IRC channel... we have a Talon IRC channel that is
occasionally useful, and is good for answering questions that occur mid-project.

"Hey, do I /really/ have to drop the front suspension to get the clutch out?"
"OK, I've got the red wire. Where does it go now?"

etc.

The CB radio analogy is a good and accurate one. Except that now your CB has
unlimited range, and is easily recorded.

DG