Re: autox chat room

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: autox chat room
From: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 14:48:08 -0700 (PDT)
The advantage of an autox chat room is that it would give the really
chatty people an outlet, which would unclog team.net, which would
encourage people to pay closer attention to the remaining posts, which
would stimulate the exchange of ideas and information. I'm all for it!

Then again, I've set up a bunch of filters, so a lot of the "noise"
goes straight to my trash without my having to ever know it exists.

the other Phil E