RE: autox chat room

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, Hottvr@aol.com, boriselp@altavista.net,
Subject: RE: autox chat room
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 19:16:15 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com> wrote:
> First of all, with that kind of language, you can be
> arrested in Michigan
> for up to one year, plus a $1000 fine.

Quite right.  No self respecting Michigander would
ever tolerate the idea that someone from Kansas City
could BS better than they!

> It is because of this freedom of speech movement
> which began in the People's
> Republic of Berkeley, California,

Berkeley?!? *hack* *COFF* BERKELEY!!?!  Voltaire would
take issue with that statement, methinks!  The only
two things I can think of that are native to Berkeley
are LSD and Unix; and as is well known, _this is no
coincidence_!  ;)

> You can expect a full report of Clinique for men on
> the morrow. Oh, my
> daddy's going to be SO HAPPY!

The spray sunscreen really looked pretty cool (oops,
all right, made me look)  Happy Birthday to your dad!

Craig Blome