RE: Left foot braking

To: "'richard nichols'" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Left foot braking
From: Engstrom <engstrom@onramp.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 17:39:48 -0500
Richard,

I agree that left foot clutching and left foot braking can be extremely
confusing.
For me in my Corvette I find myself shifting to 2nd and leaving it there on most
courses.  That means I have one shift and can then move my left foot over
the brake for the rest of the course.  If I'm on a course where I do have to
downshift back to first, I might not try LFB.

John "No, not that one" Engstrom