Topeka Motels

To: "Karen Christoff, Ph.D." <pykac@olemiss.edu>
Subject: Topeka Motels
From: Rob Foley <RobertJFoley@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 20:41:08 -0400
Hi Karen:

I just made reservations recently for Topeka at the Residence Inn (Marriott
chain), for a one bedroom suite with a king bed, pull out couch, and a full
kitchen for $75/night.  I also have stayed every year at the Meadow Acres
and it has gotten more and more $$$ every year.  The quoted rate when
checked last week was $62 and change for a double.  For that amount of
money I didn't think it was worth it.  Besides, this year I'll be going
with the family and in a room that small, plus eating all meals out, they
would be bouncing of the walls and ceiling by midweek.

Good luck,

Rob