Re: Topeka Motels

To: "Rob Foley" <RobertJFoley@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Topeka Motels
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 20:52:24 -0400
I screwed up on one of the hotels. It id the Senate Suites. They had a
mini kitchen. No pool. It is more or less in downtown Topeka.
Residence Inn has an indoor pool.

The hotels in the Fairfield Inn, Residence Inn area was where the tow
vehicle was stolen as well as a few cars vandalized (scratched). I
don't know anywhere that would be any better but maybe it is time to
start the Topeka hotel thread in earnest,

Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net
mailto:mdmurray@gwns.com