Re: Topeka Motels

To: mattm@optonline.net, RobertJFoley@compuserve.com, pykac@olemiss.edu
Subject: Re: Topeka Motels
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 21:13:53 EDT
The Senate Luxury Suite has all night security. There is no pool but the rest
of the deal is just awesome. Your room is not just a room its exactly what
the name says,
a suite. Living room, kitchen, bath, bedroom and private balcony. They have a
killer
breakfast and a free bar from 5:00-7:00 pm each night(Mix em yourself). I
stayed there last year for the Nats and the Solotime Divisionals. You can get
the deal for
7 days for about $300.00. They also have some 2 bedroom suites for a little
more.
The place looks like a castle from outside, literally. To me it was just like
being at home(except for the garage). For a first class stay in Topeka, This
is the gig.

Senate Luxury Suites is rated 5 stars by Team Laughing Stock
No Eric they didn't pay me to say it

Mike B. TLS#1