Las Vegas Event June 19 & 20

To: WHEELSPNR@aol.com
Subject: Las Vegas Event June 19 & 20
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 07:34:26 -0700

Thanks for asking about an event in Las Vegas on the weekend of June 19 & 20.
It just so happens that we will be having a TWO DAY event that weekend, at
Spring Mountain Motorsports Park in beautiful Pahrump Nevada, just over the hill
from Vegas.  I understand that the course will use the lower loop of the road
race course there, with suitable gates, boxes and so on to keep speeds within
SOLO II regs, but fast enough to get your attention.  Local hotel space is
available, or it's not a bad commute from town.  Actually, it's a real nice
commute, over Spring Mountain and down into the "Valley of Pahrump."  Eamil me
for details, or call our SOLO II Chairman, Rick Kostelaz at 775-727-1936 for
more information.

Sorry for the slow reply, but I'm on the digest.

Ya'll come on out and play.  Bring a friend!

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB