Re: civic wheel/tire advice

To: "Brad Cox" <coxb@trimofran.org>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: civic wheel/tire advice
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 13:47:29 -0500
>I've blanketed the internet looking for inexpensive (~$50) 13-14"
wheels
>without much success.  I've also heard of people taking a stock rim and
>widening it.  I still have my 14x5 inch steel wheels, but they're just
>sitting in the corner.  Is it worth it to get them widened?  How do
they do
>that without messing up the offset anyway?
======================
Give Diamond Racing Wheels a call at 800-937-4407 and ask for a free
catalog.

They make relatively inexpensive racing wheels in just about any bolt
patern, width, diameter and offset.  They are steel though so they won't
be the absolute lightest wheel you can get but they are much more
affordable than the super lightweight wheels.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Mustang Sally,
guess you better slow your Mustang down.
"Mustang Sally" by Wilson Pickett