Re: civic wheel/tire advice

To: "Brad Cox" <coxb@trimofran.org>, autox@autox.team.net, phax@eng.kns.com
Subject: Re: civic wheel/tire advice
From: Eric Moon <moon-7@blazenet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 18:05:17 -0400
>I've blanketed the internet looking for inexpensive (~$50) 13-14" wheels
>without much success.  I've also heard of people taking a stock rim and
>widening it.  I still have my 14x5 inch steel wheels, but they're just
>sitting in the corner.  Is it worth it to get them widened?  How do they do
>that without messing up the offset anyway?

Oh boy, I'm gonna start sounding like an advertising committee for these
guys...

Diamond Motorsports in Milwaukee offers light weight steel racing wheels in
widths and offsets that you specify (custom).
I ordered a set of 13 X 9" rims for my Miata---about $275 including
shipping to PA.

Call  1-800-937-4407

Eric

Eric Moon