Re: Another Question!

To: RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM
Subject: Re: Another Question!
From: Ron Madurski <rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 23:22:24 -0500 (CDT)
:
:> "What do you *think* about when on course?"
:
:All of the above in varying degrees ... that is, the degree of any one of
:Mike'st vary depending on the moment.
:
:I often talk to myself while driving, telling myself what is upcoming and

I talk to myself too, but I talk to myself about what's coming.  If I
are thinking (or talking) about where I am I will get behind and
not be as fast.  I try to pick out a few of the more difficult sections
and warn myself that they are coming up so I am not surprised by them.

:
:Mostly, it is just ... the drive. Where I want to place the car next. And try
:to keep my mind ahead of where the car actually is.

Yup.

--
Ron Madurski
rmadursk@galstar.com