Re: How to get R tires

To: Marc <indyspat@flash.net>
Subject: Re: How to get R tires
From: John Galligan <galligan@gulftel.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 19:30:16 -0500
Marc; I have had great success at the local Sears here in Pensacola.  My
Sears will match the Tire Rack price, and no shipping. Be sure to bring a
Tire Rack ad. You will have to pay any sales tax.  I have purchased Yokos,
BFG G-force, and Goodyears this way.   Good luck.

                            John

--
John Galligan
galligan@gulftel.com