Re: How to get R tires

To: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Subject: Re: How to get R tires
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 20:08:36 -0500
John Steczkowski wrote:

> The Discount Tire places I've dealt with in Austin will come within $7 or so
> of Tire Rack (They say that's Tire Rack's cost plus shipping), if you ask.

Unforunately, out here in the sticks I don't have a Discount Tire
option.  I get a lot of blank stares, in addition to the "hey, these
here tars are BALD" comments, when I asked my locals folks to mount my R
rubber.  The difference would have to be alot more than 7 bucks to make
pull my business from one of our major sponsors though.  (As long as
they remain fairly competitive and responsive to my needs that is.)

--
Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese