Re: best places to autox?

To: Robert Glover <rob@f-body.org>
Subject: Re: best places to autox?
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 13:31:37 -0500
I think it depends on what class you run. I run C-Mod and it looks to me like a
lot of the competition comes from Cen-Div. 75% of last years Nationals CM field
came from a five hundred mile radius around Indianapolis Indiana. If I was going

to relocate for Auto-X my choice would be Chicago Illinois.

Mike B. TLS#1