DIY alignment RX-7

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: DIY alignment RX-7
From: Curtis Strilchuk <cs75@netscape.net>
Date: 22 Jun 99 10:54:18 EDT
I've embarked on a DIY alignment with my '86 RX-7. This car has a
semi-trailing arm rear suspension and subframe. My problem is I'm measuring .5
degree more neg. camber on the driver's side rear wheel as compared to the
pass. side. I'm getting -1.25 vs. -.75 degrees. Car is shimmed up level, on
slip plates. The camber adjustment is a vertical link that tilts the rear
subframe and affects both sides equally. I don't know what demons I should
chase. Can anyone 'point' a suspension set-up newbie in the right direction :(
 ?

Thanks in advance,

Curtis Strilchuk
Toronto, ON