Re: Good choices for ST

To: Vince Bly <Vince.Bly@gsfc.nasa.gov>, richj50@bit-net.com,
Subject: Re: Good choices for ST
From: whitney <whitneys@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:04:55 -0700
At least on a civic, 7" rims will fit under the fenders completely, not
sure about 225" tires, but certainly 205's will (and 215 r1's)- which not
that long ago, was the size that won nationals in CSP (90 or 91).

The light car is a plus, if you can tune around the inside wheelspin.  The
SER seems like an ideal starting point great power potential plus the VLSD,
and a shell that might come down to 2200 lbs with work.  Perhaps with a
clever update of a non sunroof sentra with the SER drivetrain....on 14x7
wheels....or 13's with the smaller non SER brakes.....

I feel like Andy B, looking for the new ST killer car everyday.

Good luck guys
Stan Whitney
DP CRX - still for sale, getting faster all the time! (just not with me)