Re: Auto x Timing and Scoring

To: GMAnkeny@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net (Autocross List)
Subject: Re: Auto x Timing and Scoring
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 18:55:59 EDT
In a message dated 6/24/99 10:32:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
GMAnkeny@aol.com writes:

<< Well luckily I surrounded myself with the best "chiefs of ... " I
could find---Added an extensive crew of "helpers" locally---added in some
great racing in almost all the classes--and the timing & scoring system I
used saved me from TOTAL disaster. I'm done with local, and divisional
results as of wednesday night.>>

After we became proficient at using AutoX/TS we now have our results posted
on the web as soon as we can get to Internet ready computer! In fact all
reports are ready immediately at the end of the last run barring any edits.

John Taylor,
Assistant timer for <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jvht/gcac.html";>Gulfcoast
Autocrossers Ltd.
</A>