Re: RCasual driving on R tires

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: RCasual driving on R tires
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 17:47:30 -0500
Plugs are "iffy," though I use them all the time on my slicks.
They're a lot more difficult to use on steel-belted radials!  Internal
patches, properly applied, are much more reliable.  I know lots of
people who have had tires patched and then run them all the way down
to the cord with no problems at all.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman