A Sportsman of the "Old School!"

To: otgrouch@twosrus.com
Subject: A Sportsman of the "Old School!"
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 10:14:21 -0700

Dear David:

To echo what Paul said, "Wow, what a guy!"  Thanks for your support, and I'll
try to live up to your standards of Sportsmanship instead of down to mine, if I
am lucky enough to go to Topeka.  You also get high marks from several of my
Racin' Buddies in Dixie Region, so you must be a swell fellow all around.  I
believe we met at my last few events in Tallahassee, but I regret not getting to
know you better.  (Was that you in that MR2?)

Again, thank you and it is really refreshing to see a "Right Proper" attitude
like yours.  It's what makes this sport so great.

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB