Re: A Sportsman of the "Old School!"

To: David Hawkins <otgrouch@twosrus.com>
Subject: Re: A Sportsman of the "Old School!"
From: John Galligan <galligan@gulftel.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 18:29:54 -0500
Why honorary member?  JD; drop a note to our supreme commander, Mike Bultemeir,
and if you ask real nice he will let you join TLS.  You will then get the
support of TLS members, most of whom voted for Nixon.  I would be more than
happy to throw my weight, no comments David, to your nomination.  Where is
Kansas; anyway?  Good luck, JD!  See you in Tally.

                  John

--
John Galligan
galligan@gulftel.com