Re: A Sportsman of the "Old School!"

To: galligan@gulftel.com, otgrouch@twosrus.com
Subject: Re: A Sportsman of the "Old School!"
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:59:31 EDT
Nixon? I'm still pissed Goldwater lost!!!!!!!!!! My initial thoughts were to
try to put
the full muscle of "Team Laughing Stock" behind one of our own David Hawkins.
Since he is now out of the running I think its appropriate to throw our
support to
Mr. Kemp. He seems like a real "REDNECK" and that has always worked for me.
J.D if you E-Mail me a hottvr@tfs.net and ask to be one of the few and the
proud,
I will try to get the entire "Team" to cast their ballots for you. I'm a
little concerned still about you "kuddle en up" to that Kelly chick! You
better watch her, I'm a think'in she's trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this works out I could even forgive her, that is as long as she don't
burn no bra or
nuthin at the Nats.

And you said you wanted what TLS# ?????

Mike B. TLS#1