Re: tires again!!!! Toyo RA-1?

To: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Subject: Re: tires again!!!! Toyo RA-1?
From: "D. Engelhaupt" <derekengelhaupt@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:55:34 -0700 (PDT)
Well, at least I got the order right!?!?!  There are a few Miata guys
that ARE autoXing them and do....ok.  I didn't mean to imply in my
post that I thought the RA-1 was the best tire out there, that's why
it got ranked last.  The "high regard" comment was more directed
toward the T-1 or the RA-1 as street tires - not race applications.
There's a guy who (actually several) runs the RA-1s as street tires.
He's got about 10k on them and loves 'em.  Some people like 'em, some
people hate 'em.  Gee, sounds like a G-Force debate...;)

===
Derek Engelhaupt
Customer Engineer
Hewlett Packard