Re: HS Beetle

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HS Beetle
From: David K Yeung <dkyeung@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:46:49 -0500
.....so much for the "Drivers Wanted" buyline......

so long as all you do is pop in a tape that has some weird music on it
and pick up a smelly chair someone else has determined is refuse then I
guess you're the type of driver that VW wants.  And certainly don't even
try chasing a K125 on/off motorbike w/3 plainclothes cops in your car
around town.  all other REAL driving enthusiasts need not apply.

unless someone else can relate a more pleasureable experience with VW
warranty/customer relations, I certainly won't be recommending to anyone
to throw money at a VW.

Dave Yeung
Houston Region

<big snip>