RE: Adjustable Swaybars - One or Both Ends?

To: "'John Coffey'" <johncof@ibm.net>, "'Phil Ethier'" <pethier@isd.net>,
Subject: RE: Adjustable Swaybars - One or Both Ends?
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 16:47:09 -0500
I stayed out of this for awhile, but this is a really good point....

The distance between the pivot point and the end is important, so given that
you want the same roll stiffness on left and right turns, you have to keep
the pivot to endlink distance the same, otherwise the end with the long link
can compress the other end easier and see less roll and the end with the
shorter link can't compress the other spring as easy....

----
John Steczkowski
Director, Server I/O
Crossroads Systems, Inc.