Re: Stock ACR, non-stock M3 LTW...?

To: "Mark R Jahnke" <mjahnke@shrike.depaul.edu>
Subject: Re: Stock ACR, non-stock M3 LTW...?
From: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:49:42 -0400
> Any other drivers out there that wanted an ///M3 but settled for something
> else?

I wanted an M3, but I settled for an '83 320i.  Due to mechanical trouble, I
ran my new daily driver, a '95 Saturn SC2, at yesterday's autox.  It was the
first time I've ever autoxed it, and I've only had it 2 weeks.  My first
runs (which were horrible, but clean) matched my best times ever in the BMW.
By the end of the day I'd beaten my previous best time in the BMW by 4
seconds, and I know a number of areas in which I can improve.  Anybody wanna
buy a 320i? :)

    - Justin