Re: Silly CB Conversations

To: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject: Re: Silly CB Conversations
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 17:52:27 -0500
At least they can recognize your car!  You should hear some of the
crazy CB comments I get when I drag the Mini around on an open
trailer.  Things like, "What the h*ll is that?" or "Don't get too
close...you might squish it!!" or, better yet, "Wonder why in the h*ll
he's got such big tires on such a little bitty car?!?"  Once they see
the antenna on top of my truck, they usually strike up a
conversation.  But it's those initial comments that are worth their
weight in gold!!  8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman