Re: Silly CB Conversations

To: Hottvr@aol.com, mattm@optonline.net, johnlee@softdisk.com
Subject: Re: Silly CB Conversations
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 01:37:55 GMT
Mike,

Don't forget the team laughing stock Z3,
I can't put the top up and drag my tires to events
(too cheap for trailer) so rain, snow, you name it
top down and 2 rolls of duct tape holding the whole thing together
and YES I'm using a coat hanger as a quick disconnect for my exaust.
oh gawd what have I gotten myself into?

Jeff