Connector Corrosion

To: racergrl@erols.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Connector Corrosion
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:17:30 EDT
Jen,

Your autoparts store will have something called "Dilectric Grease"
The stuff is whitish/clear, and almost looks like Vaseline.  But of course,
it isn't!  It is made specifically to prevent corrosion in electrical contacts
which are exposed to the elements...  A small amount will do it, so a tube
will last a very long time.

Alan