Re: Type R: G Stock in 2000?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Type R: G Stock in 2000?
From: "Mike Neary" <zoomie@qis.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 16:58:51 -0400
As dominant as the Type-R is in local events here, I think one of
the G-Stock sleepers has got to be the Subaru Impreza.  This car,
with the proper driver, or even with a mediocre driver, can and does
in this area, dominate G-Stock.

dated 27 Aug 99,:

> So where would you put them?  DS?  They would rull DS, and any higher of a
> class would be a real mismatch of car type.   DS is a cheap class compared
> to the entry price of the Talon/Type-R but it's basically a one car class
> now with the Neon, so it makes more sense to me to move them there
> especially with the money now gone, meaning I suspect a lot of Neon
> drivers will be jumping anyway without any money creating the incentive
> for running one of them.  This would free up a HUGH GS class of many cars.
>   ---JCG ----- Original Message ----- From: <Mtnman3620@aol.com> To:
> <pesra@yahoo.com> Cc: <autox@autox.team.net> Sent: Thursday, August 26,
> 1999 6:02 PM Subject: Re: Type R: G Stock in 2000?
>

> > In a message dated 8/26/99 6:04:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> pesra@yahoo.com
> > writes:
> >
> > << Any word on whether the Type R is going to get kicked out? >>
> >
> > I would truly bet not.  If they do, then look for the AWD cars getting
> > the boot also.  There is no sense in moving only one of them.  MHO of
> course...
> >
> > Daniel "Go ahead, move 'em...I'm not afraid!" Ledford
> > 99 Mitsu Eclpse GSX

Mike Neary....what's it to ya?
'97 Acura Integra GS-R, G-Stock
http://www.qis.net/~zoomie